♥ - LIKE KAT SINI LAH - ♥

Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Beautiful mind.

Assalamualikum everyone,

how your day? its bad or just same like everyday? em em.
btw salam nuzul al quran to all muslim. im proud being a muslim. coz we
have a lot of special days.

ok today i would to share you something. its about my heart.......
im always hope that i have a lot of money and shopping everywhere.
im always hope that i have a nice attitude, like wearing hijab. fully.
im always hope that i have a nice bestfriend can appreciate me.
im always hope that i can appreciate someone always.
im always hope that i can make a good decision.
im always hope that i can beautiful girl to my man.
im always hope that i can make my mum happy always.
im always hope that i can be like barbie, beautiful and perfect.

lastly, i hope i'll be loved by who never giveup on me. yes most important.

dream. dreaming. all have dream. me too. i hope my dream fullfilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment